- Your dog will receive my special attention and be individually cared for whilst in my care
- Your dog will be on a lead / training lead and receive up to an hour’s walk as agreed
- Any behavioural problems, traits or vices your dog has must be notified at our initial meeting
- Any rules or training that you have established with you dog will be followed
- Whilst walking or visiting your dog, all legal guidelines and regulations will be followed
There are times when you can’t always be around to make sure that your beloved pet is well fed, watered and has been to the toilet.
I will also give your pet any medication as and when required.This service also includes:
- Opening/closing curtains
- Lights on/off
- Taking in post
For added security your house keys would be kept secure and not have obvious labels with personal information on.
Our most trusted overnight pet sitters are available to provide care for your pets in the comfort of your home. If you want the very best for your pet then this service is for you. Your pet will receive expert care and attention. All of our overnight pet sitters are DBS police checked, canine first aid certified and covered by our insurance. They are experienced with many breeds and species of pet. They are all employees of the company, we do not subcontract work out.
What’s involved in overnight pet care? We will:
- Continue with your normal daily routine
- Feed your pets their usual diet at the right time
- Your dogs we will be walk if needed
- Administer medication as and when required
- Provide care for all species of pet and livestock
- Water your plants, put the bins out, open and close blinds, collect post and provide security for your home
- Price range from £35 per night – text or email for availability